Monday, January 5, 2009

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Just when it seems things are starting to work themselves out, something bad has to happen, right? That's always how it goes. Jane and Mr. Bingley were falling in love, or so I thought. I was really hoping they would be engaged by now, but Mr. Bingley just left for town. His sister thinks he will be gone all winter, but I think she is going to try to force him to be gone that long. She wants him to fall for Darcy's sister so she has an easier shot at Darcy himself. Poor Jane is afraid that he left because he doesn't care about her. Imagine if your boyfriend left right before everyone expected him to propose. Wouldn't that be a heart-breaker? Talk about depressing! I hope he returns soon and unengaged, for Jane's sake.


35 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment