Sunday, February 8, 2009

A "Happily Ever After" In The Making

I was beginning to think the Bennett family would never work out all of their man problems. Lydia ran off and married Wickham, and Jane is FINALLY engaged to Mr. Bingley. Mr.Darcy is still hard to figure out, but I don't want to give away the ending now that it's all falling into place. At last, it is turning into the romantic novel I expected. I must say Mrs.Bennett needs to keep her nose out of her daughters' business. I would be beyond embarrassed to have a mother like her trying to force guys on me. It makes me appreciate mine much more!

"I often think that there is nothing so bad as parting with one's friends. One seems so forlorn without them." --Mrs. Bennett after Lydia left home

75 Minutes
TOTAL: 785 MINUTES (13 HOURS 5 MINUTES)

No comments:

Post a Comment