Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stuck in the Middle

Huck and Jim have been on the run for a while and managed to become separated. Huck ended up getting involved with a family that is constantly fighting with another family, the Shephersons. While staying with them, he becomes good friends with Buck, a boy his age. After being there for quite a while, he finds out the Jim has been living down near the river. A few days later Huck wakes to find no one around and realizes that they are all off fighting with the Shepherdsons. He ran off to find them and arrived in time to see Buck shot and killed along with most of the others. Huck hurried to find Jim, and the two of them took off once again together. They came across two more runaways on their new journey. Both men claim to be royalty, but Huck doesn't believe them. I left off as they were still traveling together on the raft. I don't think they will stay together for very long, but I guess I'll have to find out!



105 Minutes
Total 20 Hours 55 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment